Transformational Journeys; Finance and the agile organisation
Finance professionals are facing an ultimatum: enact a digital transformation or get left behind. Zoom and remote working are now commonplace, but are businesses transforming, or are they just communicating differently?
We’re proud to bring you this joint research report with ACCA and Chartered Accountants ANZ, Transformational Journeys: Finance and the Agile Organisation. We dive deep into the way finance teams are responding to post-pandemic trends.
Meet the Authors
- Chris Argent, Founder and MD, GENCFO
- Charlotte Evett, New Zealand Government and Pacific Relations Leader, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Clive Webb, Head of Business Management, ACCA
- Suresh Sood, Data Scientist, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
What will you learn from this Research Report?
- The need for finance to transform before it can play an effective role in organisational transformation
- Leadership strategies to help create a successful transformation
- Why Transformation is a business-led not a technology-led activity
- How business cases are now value driven not just cost-driven (ESG)
- Why cloud is an enable to transform, not and end goal
- Pace of technology change will not slow nor will organisational change
Access the report today
Chris is the founder and MD of GenerationCFO.com and creator of the Digital Finance Function Model and a contributor to many articles on our platform.
Chris focuses on the shift toward digital transformation in accounting and finance, shows you what good looks like, then helps to get you there!
You may also be interested in
Sorry, we couldn't find anything to match.