The NHS has been a beacon of light in the last 12 months. And, it is not just the frontline staff who have excelled. As the saying goes, behind every successful organisation is a great finance team!
At our recent GenerationCFO Live summit, the inspirational NHS Shared Business Services were awarded the prize for ‘Team of the Year’. During the pandemic they were instrumental in ensuring NHS colleagues were able to focus on the clinical response to the pandemic, without being distracted by back-office problems. Throughout, they have demonstrated continued process innovation; faster payments, on-shoring key roles and critical organisational support.
In this Deep Dive Live we will be joined by Stephen Sutcliffe, NHS SBS Director of Finance & Accounting. During this session we will talk in-depth about NHS SBS and how all of this has been achieved, including:
· Investing in people and technology to deliver a digital, touch-less, on-demand service
· How they became resilient and agile and able to meet the challenges Of Covid-19
· Improving efficiency using Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
· Getting critical funds to the right people at the right time
· Meeting the expectations and needs of the NHS when they most needed it
Join us for what promises to be a truly inspirational session.
Date for your diary: Tuesday April 27 @ 2:00 PM