We are pleased to announce that our next live Digital Finance Function: Foundation Programme will be delivered online running over 4 half days on Tuesday 29th and Wednesday 30th of September and Tuesday 6th and Wednesday 7th October.
Catapult your career to a new digital trajectory by embracing technology to enable you to work smarter, more efficiently and focus on the soft skills that technology can’t do.
This two day digital finance fundamentals course will teach you the basics of the digital finance function, how it can benefit you and your organisation and why now is the time to embrace it.
Start your journey to a digital finance function nirvana where you can zero in on digital opportunities, explore the world of data and digital futures, to engage with digital projects that will shift your career to the next level.
We know most accounting and finance teams do not exist to provide tech-enabled business value, but your business is changing, so Generation CFO is providing a pathway to a better future!
- Be able to evaluate the opportunities and threats that AI and machine learning create for finance and accountancy professionals.
- Demonstrate how data can be converted into value through the use of AI and machine learning.
- Evaluate current applications of AI in accountancy and finance, including finance operations, audit, tax and integrated reporting.
- Explore how the role of the accountant has evolved in response to technological change and understand the new skills now in demand.
- Demonstrate how business partnering enables accountants to develop their careers in the light of increased automation.
- Understand the importance and risks of cybersecurity for all organisations and individuals.
- Understand the implications of cryptocurrencies for accountants and finance professionals.
Expertly presented online by Christopher Argent and David Culley
For more information, please contact us here