In this FM Magazine podcast, Oliver Rowe speaks with Sophie Bennett, a motivation expert, author, and champion horse dressage rider. Sophie believes that leadership skills need to change in today’s increasingly technology-enabled workplace, where virtual teams are often working across country and cultural boundaries.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Why we need a new approach to leadership skills now.
- How management accountants need to think of themselves as “salespeople”.
- The way body language affects the brain’s neurochemicals.
- How to overcome communication challenges within virtual teams.
- The role of “content” in building a personal brand.
Listen to the original podcast and view the full transcript here.
This podcast was published on FM-podcasts website.
For more information on how Generation CFO can help you, please get in touch here.