Digital Finance Function Training
Foundation in Digital Finance Function
100% Relevant Today
What will I learn on the course?
- The opportunities and threats that AI and machine learning create for finance and accountancy professionals.
- How data can be converted into value through the use of AI and machine learning.
- Current applications of AI in accountancy and finance, including
bookkeeping, audit, tax and integrated reporting.
- How the role of the accountant has evolved in response to
technological change and understand the new skills now in demand.
- How business partnering enables accountants to develop
their careers in the light of increased automation.
- The importance and risks of cybersecurity for all organisations and individuals
- The implications of cryptocurrencies for accountants and finance professionals.
- All course material and recording are available on your own private group on our FiMIND forum.
Based on the 10 competencies of the Digital Finance Function Model (DFFM), our foundation course covers concepts, trends and real-life application. Our practitioner course covers the DFF model, applied use cases and signposting to relevant technology.