Finance and the Machine – Are CFOs dancing to a new tune?
Where: Leeds, 20th October
Advancements in CFO technology are transforming interactions, transactions and processes across all sectors.
Fuelled by efficiency and cost saving, process automation, the use of narrow AI and intelligent automation is continuing apace. Many see this as a threat, but what if the opposite is true?
As the finance leader pivots to a more commercial, strategic role, embracing technology is key. The traditional finance function has already been disrupted by technology. So what does the future hold for finance and the machine?
Our expert panel featuring finance professionals will:
- Review the latest trends and where finance needs to change to use it
- Explore the modern finance function driven by people and machines
- Discuss what is needed to create an agile culture to underpin transformation
Chris Argent, MD and Founder, GENCFO
What can I gain from GENCFO North?
- Put your questions to our panel of finance experts.
- Discover new concepts to take your knowledge to the next level.
- Meet Chris Argent, and discover his digital finance function journey
- Meet the GENCFO community and develop new relationships and connections to drive your finance function forward. (Finance Leaders from Liberty Global, Nestle, ilke Homes, ACCA, Awaze have attended this distinguished event)