Strength in the Numbers, aka #SITN podcast, is chaired by Andrew Codd who expert questions his guests each week on a subject of their choice.
Himashi Soriano is the Managing Director, APAC at Association for Financial Professionals (AFP), where she oversees operations, builds customer relationships and develops partnerships within the Asia-Pacific region. Her focus is on helping organisations transform the way they engage and train their finance and treasury staff.
Key Points from the Episode:
- The importance of upskilling and education
- The objectives of the Association for Financial Professionals (AFP)
- The advantages of an FP&A certification and training
- The key capability gaps in digital finance
- The role of a finance professional in the digital age