The search for vital analytics talent has often focused on data scientists. In this article for Harvard Business Review, we describe the overlooked analytics role that’s even more critical to fill.
Culture trumps strategy, right? Finance and the Millennials
This premium event featuring a lively debate with four leading CFOs, chaired by Christopher Argent, founder of Generation CFO who’s transformation projects include John Lewis, Amazon and Vodafone. The panel will reveal simple changes we need to make and where our focus needs to be, to move fast and to remain relevant.
Our expert opener and panellist will include;
- Malcolm Finn | Head of Financial Reporting, Vodafone
- Talita Ferreira | Transformation Consultant, former CFO, BMW
- Christian Jennings | CFO, Virgin Experience Days
- Gabriele Hannen | CFO and Executive Coach
- Mitan Patel | FP&A professional and co-host of the “Strength in the Numbers” podcast
Continue reading “Next London #CFOdebate – 20th June 2019”